Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 10, 2008


What? More time trials? Dammit.
100 abmat situps for time.
Plus...
Clean and Jerk
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Although you will have lifting guru extraordinaire, Jason A, guiding you through today's WOD, feel free to head to www.crossfit.com while you're goofing off at work to review the technique for this lift. If you're anything like me, you need to see something 600 times before you're even close to executing it correctly.
If you are planning to go to Vegas this weekend, and are interested in working out at 1 pm at Crossfit Las Vegas (very close to the strip) on Saturday, can you please email me (jennifer@crossfit360.com) or post to comments? I would like to give the incredibly nice owner, Joe, an estimation of how many people are coming. One is good, right? So in case you get up to shenanigans on Friday night, you'll have adequate time to sleep it off.
THIS is how they roll at CF Las Vegas-- double fisting kettle bells. Nice!

10 comments:

Kim Ball said...

You KNOW I'm up for a Vegas workout. Throw me those kettlebells! Moose? Liz? Jason, will you be there yet? Jeannie???

Aaron P said...

sorry i havent been in the last two days everyone, i hurt my neck somehow. Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow, i've been trying to rest it and use the heat pad. yesterday i did my squats at home. 3:45 was my time. see everyone later.
aaron

Anonymous said...

Great job Aaron!
Unfortunately I won't be in Vegas in time for crossfit as my plane doesn't leave Long Beach til 1pm.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? When are you going to give my ABS a break? Coretastic on Saturday, core on Monday, now time trials. Are you going to serve some cheeze tonight with my whine?

Anonymous said...

You big baby! Kidding, of course. Sorry, but it was either 100 situps or 100 pushups (and after the 100 pullups I thought you would hate me more for the 100 pushups). Seriously though it's 6 of one, half dozen of another- if you would rather do pushups, it's fine. Just let Jason know.
And don't say I never did anything nice for you!
Jenn

Mustafa said...

Where Kim goes, I must follow (as generally demonstrated by my oh-so-much-slower times - except for yesterday: ha!).

I'm goin to Vegas, so I'm in (unless you want to see me embarass myself again by doing the warm up on Las Vegas Blvd at 7am. Nothing more disturbing as you drive by than catching a glimpse of some guy doing overhead squats next to a Stop sign).

Anonymous said...

Jenn - please count me in crossfit Las Vegas, thanks!

Lizen

Anonymous said...

Please put me down.
100 Ab-mats - 3:49
100 Pullups MOD w/Strap 10:15
Thanks
PS
Everyone have fun in "Vegas Baby".

Anonymous said...

I just came to check on the comments, and I had to post this- word verification = pusness. As in, "Anyone who comes to Vegas this weekend and doesn't Crossfit will be guilty of pusness."
Jenn

Anonymous said...

100situps/MaxC&J
5:30AM
Efren-4:30/145
Jim-2:28/165
Sarah-2:28/115
Brian-3:57/155
Ben-3:58/175
Kim-3:23/115
Ray-4:40/175
11AM
Mike-3:55/125
Andrea-3:12/105
Marissa-2:57/125
Peter-situp3:01/squat2:30/pullup7:58
6PM
Margo-2:58/5krow-22:49
Aaron-5:42(50)/125
Julie-5:40/75
Jon-5:12/135
Jay-1:58/155
Jose-2:48/175
Chris-2:45/195
Moose-3:20
Luis-2:38/105