Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 3, 2008


Alright guys. Deep breath, and...
"Jason"
15-12-9 For time
Tire flips (with partner)
Burpee Pullups
Kettlebell swings (1.5 pood)
Double Unders
Burpee pullups involve going into a burpee, and when you jump up, jumping up and grabbing onto the pullup bar, and doing a pullup. Obviously these will be no problem for some of you (Jose) but might present a problem for the vertically challenged (Steve). If you can't reach, do a burpee, then get up to the bar (by any means necessary) and do a pullup.
Please note*** this will be your only opportunity to do Jason this week- you won't be able to make it up on Saturday. For those of you who can't make it tomorrow, I'm sorry- but hey- there's always next time!
Here's a pic of our hero, who does double unders so fast that a camera cannot actually record the rope!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing up bright and early and powering through today's little workout. Morning crew was awesome!
5:30AM
Team Nitro
Ricky-18:09,Victoria-20:08
*subbed medball toss for tire flip*
Team 1
Ray-12:12,Kim-12:03
Team 2
Larry-12:58,Diana-14:31
Team 3
Ben-13:40,Sergio-13:48

Kim Ball said...

I'm a fan of the "Jason"!
It hurt my lungs a bit... but tire flipping is fun! And my partner didn't poop out on me (good job, RayRay)
Makes me start to ponder what the "KimBall" workout might consist of. Hmmmmm...

word verification: "bobanuts"
Sounds like a description of today's WOD

Aaron P said...

OH my God. Thanks Jason for the encouragement! at least i finished the WOD, that was plus. I appreciate everyone's kind words as well.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...That was way too much fun. F'n sweet work everyone! Kudos to Aaron and Armando who truly showed the never say die attitude!!!
Remember...
DFL>DNF>DNS
11AM
Andrea/Luis-12:52
Jeremy/Jim-9:38
Peter/Lisa-12:58
Camille/Jason-17:02
Letty/MysteryGuy-15:15
6PM
Brett/Angie-12:30
Chris/Julie-17:46
Armando/Aaron-28:45
Jay/DeeAnna-14:33
Jose/MysteryGuy-10:35

Get some sleep and work on that core tomorrow!

Word verification...denedit, as in-
denedit feel awsome when we were done with jason!haha

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll admit it - I kind of liked the Jason too...even though Larry and I stomped each others toes a few times flippin' that damn tire!
Word verification: "rests"...as in, i needed more than one after that wod.
Diana

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you all!
Jenn
PS- word verification = brati, like me! :)

DeeAnna said...

Jason was scary, but in a good Crossfit kind of way. Who knew flipping a massive tire could be so much fun!

I miss the pushup club. I've decided to do 50 pushups everyday, to help with my separation anxiety. Can't wait till the next club. Kim's jump squat idea . . . that's funny. Kim you're a riot.