Friday, December 5, 2008

RMS


Saturday = Rest (pick up a paperback copy of Twilight- I hear it's quite popular), Make-up (pick your poison from this week's bone-shaking WODs), or Skills (suck at something? Let us help you!).
At some point in the day, send good thoughts out into the universe (I know, what am I? A yoga instructor?) for Mike during his grappling competition. Not that you need luck when you've got the skills he does. Yeah baby! Check out this pic- we know there will be a repeat performance of the OTM tournament (pictured here).
Any thoughts on the De La Hoya/Pacquiao fight tonight? Poor Pac Man has a pretty significant weight and reach disadvantage. But you've got to root for a guy who seems to have such a big heart, both inside and outside the ring... I dunno. This is one of those for me that I'd be happy no matter who wins. You guys?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, I actually did the twilight thing.

I saw the movie (reluctantly) and hated the graphics and acting, but i really liked the story so I'd thought I would try out the book and it's actually a fun book to read. not the best but definitely a time killer.

Anonymous said...

I'm pulling for the Filipino Phenom. I have to support the Islanders....it's in the blood. I think this fight will go the distance, but worry that Pacquiao's aggressive style may get him in trouble. Should be a great fight!!!

Ben

Anonymous said...

what do you know about twilight or how do you about twilight the movie jenn?

Anonymous said...

Somehow managed to crawl out of bed in time for crossfit.
5 rounds-kb swingx15/lungex10
Ben-5:57rxd
Sergio-6:40rxd
Jackie-7:21 35#
Coretastic
Jay-9 rounds/10reps each station
Awesome!
4 rounds200m sprint/25 abmat situps
Jackie-1:48/1:45/1:42/1:43
One workout just wasn't enough for her!!!

PS-Thanks everyone for showing up last nite and helping me to remember why liquid diets never work!