Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27, 2009


Sorry to be posting so late... er, early... I was kidnapped by aliens last night and was just returned. Fortunately, no probe was involved. I affectionately call this one my Nemesis WOD.
For time:
10 rounds of
12 pullups
12 burpees
This is my friend Matt, a psychologist deployed with the Navy. Here he is sitting on Saddam Hussein's throne. Life is definitely weird.
Hey Carmen- I heard you left me "something" at the school! Thanks! (as long as it's not a bill or dirty socks ;) I'll pick it up later today!! :)

11 comments:

Carmen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!!!
This is fun. May your day be dirty sock/bill-free & filled w/ virgin margaritas! :-)

HEY, JULIE! I left you a goodie in the fridge, too. Hope you had a fab dinner. Thanks for my cake! :-)

Have a great weekend, girls!!

Luis said...

Aliens? Are you sure, or was it Alan?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!

Don't worry-I'll have your margarita for you ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, sadly, only virgin drinks for me! :)
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Luis 20:03
Chris 30:00
Ben (Mod pull ups) 6 Rounds 25:40

Anonymous said...

Alex 21:07
Lisa Mod Pull-up 27:10
Sarah Mod Pull-up 28:35

Mustafa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. PREDOLIN!!!!

Since Julie is having the margarita for you, I'll take the virgin. Don't thank me: all in a day's work. :)

Here's my little birthday girl celebrating her 4th.

Lizen said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Crossfit 360 said...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes, and thank you for the cupcake, Carmen! Yum!!! :)
Jenn

Jason A said...

Chris
13:32 (Karen)
Allison
7:08RX (Fran)
10:13RX 400m run,plate clean,pushup WOD
Ben
9:40RX (Fran)
Dave
21:02M (Burpee/Pullup)
Wendy
21:01M (Burpee/Pullup)
Linda
14:43(95#) Deadlift/800m run WOD
JP
...much better with th deadlift and squat technique!
Matt
15:36 (205#) Deadlift/800m run WOD

thisoneguy said...

yeah Mud Runners! Hope you're all having a blast today...

.matt.