Sunday, March 8, 2009

SHREDDER "Group Jimmy"


A *big* thank you to everyone who showed up and gave it their all yesterday on Jimmy's behalf. You guys have more heart than a pride of lions. To the pansies that didn't show up, here's what they did:
Group WOD
400 m run
300 Thrusters (95#M; 65#W)
150 KB Swings (45#M; 30#W)
400 m run
300 Wall Ball Squat Passes (16#M; 14#W)
150 Burpies
400 m run
Here's how it all shook out:
43:48: Chris, Tom, Oscar, Efren, Harry
44:54: Jim, Luis, Jay, Jahn, Jeff, Sam
46:17: Jimmy, Kirk, Matt, Danny, Coop
47:37: Mustafa, Jason H., Ben, Ken, Tom, Mark
51:18: Deeanna, Lara, Adrianna, Sarah, Lilly, Nancy
52:47: Kim, Jeanette, Margo, Mary, Chrisley
Look for the video in the next few days (I'm loading it into iMovie as I type this). Here's a pic from the December shredder in the meantime...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so THAT'S what a shredder is. I thought y'all were just meeting for beer and pizza... What a noob.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you (if Steve doesn't kill me first.)

Well, I'll see ya Monday bright and early (11:00am)
Love, Granny Rei

aka Reiven (raven)

Mustafa said...

I got impatient, so my comments on the Jimmy shredder are right over here. Fantastic job y'all! Here's a picture of me after the shredder, just dog tired.

Hi Granny Rei! Welcome to workout hel ... er ... heaven!

Anonymous said...

Yeah group workouts... that was a lot of fun. When's the next shredder?

Anonymous said...

We do them once a month, and they're usually either group or partner WODs (unless it's the Filthy Fifty or something similar)... Matt- can u email me at jennifer@crossfit360.com?
Thanks,
Jenn