Thursday, October 22, 2009

October 23, 2009


"Tabata Something Else"
Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.
Mhmm- Tabata. Love it. Hate it. Embrace it ;)
Please wish Alec and Efren good luck for this weekend- they're off to the Level 1 Cert!!! We know you guys will do AWESOME!!!!
See you on Saturday at 10 in Tustin for the Shredder (and please don't come to Cherry because we'll be...in Tustin, where you should be!)
A couple of people emailed me asking whether I started working out post-surgery yet. Yes, I have kids- Monday night was my first official "Crossfit-lite" workout, and yes, when I pulled up in front of my house, post-workout, I threw up in my mouth a little bit. GOT TO LOVE CROSSFIT!!!!!! And hey- I posted this video lest we forget our goals... We're going all out for the Affiliate Cup/Games 2010- physical and mental training, try-outs, a strict schedule, nutrition focus. So if you're thinking about taking the ride, better think about preparing!

6 comments:

Andrew T. said...

AHHH!!!! Tabata...so much fun. I'm heading to Oregon tonight I will be in Bend for a wedding. However, I will be working out at 9 am with Oregon Crossfit anyone want a shirt?

-Andrew

steven said...

9:00am

Erik 44
Luis 53
Andrew T mod 27
Pat mod 28
Miya mod 19


11:00

Alex 37
Lisa mod 44
Ian 36
Adrianna 30
Kieth mod 27




Great work today everyone!

Mustafa said...

HAVE A GREAT TIME ALEC AND EFREN! You're going to love the cert. Be sure to take Fran for lunch (*tee hee*).

Mustafa said...

Too late for a shirt request A.T.?

Andrew T. said...

What size moose?

Adam said...

Staff meeting went past 11 again. Did tabata front squats at 77 lbs. Warmed up with some overhead squats.

Lowest score was 8. Highest was 13. I can't remember how you actually score a tabata round. I have no idea how many total reps I did.