Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 26, 2009


Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions/Supermans
50 Sit-ups (Abmat or GHD)
So...whaddya think?? Welcome to the new site!! I'll be adding a lot more pictures and content over the next few weeks- but hey- it's up! I'd love some feedback from the IT nerds and the non-IT nerds alike.
Are you guys ready for the Halloween WOD? October 31 at 10 am at Cherry we'll be having our annual Halloween workout- come on down and wear your costume! And be ready, it's not going to be your typical Crossfit workout...muahahaha!
Also, don't forget our Open House event on Thursday, November 5th from 6-8 pm. Bring a friend- get them to workout from 6-7, then show off your stuff from 7-8! If your friend signs up that night, you'll get a month of free training. There will also be prizes; it's sure to be a good time, so get your butt to Cherry!
Check it out- Andrew takes a fieldtrip! He claims to be wearing his 360 shirt...

10 comments:

Jesse said...

530am
Dwayne 31:17
Heidi 23:28
Sean 20:36
David 21:48
Moose 33:56
Rafael 1/2 148:37

Well done! way to push the pace this early in the morning.

Mustafa said...

There's a special kinda something in store for Saturday's shredder people in this WOD. Mmmm mmmm!

Mustafa said...

With fieldtrip coordinator Kim away for a while, there's no one around to remind us of the San Diego Mud Run! It's November 22 this year, and if you want to go, you need to sign up fast. It's a 5k or 10k (your choice, but I recommend the 5k, because to 10k really zaps you). It has been loads of fun each time we've gone. We usually carpool, so who's all up for going this year? I AM I AM!

Carmen said...

Happy Birthday Moose!!!!!
Rock-n-Roll all night and party every day!! :-)

p.s. should I do the mud run?

Mustafa said...

Are we having site problems? No WOD posted for today (and we're all too afraid to just go in and find out what the WOD is). I hope everything is o.k. I'm going to take today as my rest day (which I probably need after yesterday, or more accurately, last night).

THANKS CARMEN!!!! And YES, you want to do the mud run! It's best if we field a couple of teams of 4 (with superbitchen names). Who wants to go????

Carmen said...

Does anyone know what Tuesday's WOD is? Hope everything is okay in CrossFitVille. I'll be there tonight unless I have to go to a Riverside truckstop to meet a relative :-) no, I'm not kidding.

So, Moose... shall we be on the same team? We could name it The Screamers as a tribute to the punk rock band from the late 70's. But then again, We Love Falco has a nice ring to it as well...

Mustafa said...

This is a bummer. I get the feeling that my parents moved but didn't tell me. Is there another website?

Carmen said...

I think the new website is called We Love Falco...

Luis said...

The new websit is http://www.crossfit360.com/ not http://360longbeachlb.blogspot.com/.

Lauren C said...

Great times! I have had a lot of fun training in a crossfit program. I also spend time on an elliptical machine on off days to keep my cardio going!