Thursday, April 2, 2009

Latest info on Qualifier

Hey guys- here's the most recent info on the qualifier, and I quote:
"We will post the general schedule of events soon. Check in at the event should take place from about 0630 to 0800 on Saturday the 17th. The first heat should start at 0830.
Individual athletes' heat numbers will also be posted at the same time as the heat schedule. You will simply find your heat number and check the schedule to see what time your heat starts.
We're running over 360 workouts. Pay attention to your heat check in and start times. There will be no make up heats."

This explains why I have to be there at 6 am! As soon as we know anything about Mustafa's, Kim's, or Matt's start times, I will post it. I am really excited!! :)
Also, FYI, there will be no class on Saturday the 18th as we will all be at the qualifier. I will post an at-home workout though.

1 comment:

Mustafa said...

Here's a couple of very nice folks from CrossFit Albuquerque! I'm in the airport about to board. More to come later.