Thursday, August 21, 2008

WOD August 22, 2008


For time:
40 Box Jumps
40 Situps (Abmat or GHD)
30 Box Jumps
30 Situps
20 Box Jumps
20 Situps
10 Box Jumps
10 Situps
Things to Do:
-The WOD
-8 Pushups
-Attend Gun Seminar tonight in Signal Hill from 5-7.
-Attend Bonfire Saturday night at Bolsa Chica State Beach beginning at 4 pm.
-Check website Saturday to find out which tower 360 will be at (or don't, and possibly attend some unknown kid's birthday party at another tower).
-Send us pictures of you guys doing your pushups in random places. Or your senior portraits, or anything else equally embarrassing. Seriously- if the picture is good enough, there may be something in it for you...Plus I need new pics for the blog. For now- here's a pic from last month's big workout- to remind you to attend the one next weekend in Tustin!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did 7 pushups yesterday and did 40 pushups this morning before work, but I rounded them off to 8. I think I may now have a mild case of rhabdo, or it could just be my inner hypochondriac talking.

-Kirk

Anonymous said...

8 done for joey and kyle

Anonymous said...

8) done...now the trek to the LBC

Anonymous said...

did my 8.. now i'm going to learn about guns, to take them away

Anonymous said...

Did the 8 for today.

DeeAnna

Crossfit 360 said...

8 done!!! Have fun at the Gun Seminar tonight guys, and I'll see you at 10 in the morning for the workout. It's Jenn's House of Pain tomorrow.
-Jenn

Anonymous said...

Hey hey. Today was fun. I've dubbed it the "welcome back workout," as loyal Crossfitters Larry and Ricky returned today; who, while even on VACATION, went to a Crossfit gym (where they happened to be complimented on the amazing form they had been taught :).

9 am
Jim 7:41 (ab)
Arthur 8:34 (ab)
Mario 10:54 (ab)
Wondee 13:51 (ab)
Jason M 13:21 (ghd)
John 7:44 (ghd)
Jessica 9:45 (ghd)
Erik 10:46 (ghd/32" box)

11 am
Jason A 13:02 (ghd/32" box)
Larry 8:57 (ghd)
Ricky 13:58 (ab)

I'll miss you all tomorrow morning, but while you're working out just think about me and Jason getting our butts kicked at the affiliate workout--maybe it'll help push you the extra mile... :)
See you ALL at the bonfire!

PS, I was very disappointed yesterday to see that no one helped finish my pushup club chant:
seven seven bo bevin
(banana fanna fo fevin)
(...etc.)

lets try again:
eight eight bo bate

Anonymous said...

Got my 8 pushups in. I'm wondering what kind of torture the affiliate workout in Laguna will be. At least it's not Jenn's house of pain...and if she plays 'jump around', practice your front kick to vertical target. haha!!! See everyone at the bonfire.

Crossfit 360 said...

LOL you joke but I thought about putting a picture of the band on the blog.
Have fun tomorrow- kick some serious ass! And some not-so-serious ass too.

Erik the Great said...

I guess the Long Beach seminar stole all of my Tustonians. It's ok though, Eduardo and Jared stuck around and Kevin decided to drop by too. Great job tonight guys using the 24" tire and ab mats.

Kevin - 8:06
Eduardo - 9:17
Jared - 9:49

Anonymous said...

Did my 8...

Anonymous said...

Goddammit. Stupid Blogger.

Did my eight for the day.

-Steven T

Anonymous said...

Did my 8...
see you at the beach