Friday, August 22, 2008

WOD August 23, 2008


Jenn's House of Pain Presents... Mystery WOD!
I'm covering for Jess tomorrow while she and Jason represent Crossfit360 at the local affiliate workout. So that means...more fun for you! I promise, no Filthy Fifty, and no Fran. But we've got to work off the beer and burgers we're anticipating having tonight, yes? Yes!
All I'll say is...9 pushups! You'll have to show up to find out more. Meanwhile, check out this CRAZY picture of Vic! Seriously, click on it so that you can see the expression on his face. Nice Best Buy commercial...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of an evil rocky balboa sneer going on there vic...

Anonymous said...

Forgot to post my 8 sit ups for the day... better late than never.. looking forward to the mystery WOD....

Mustafa said...

Ummm ... they're supposed to be pushups. But hey, 8 situps won't hurt you. Consider it a warm up! :-)

Anonymous said...

I did my 8

John