Thursday, November 6, 2008

WOD November 7, 2008


Speed, speed is what we need.
For Time:
20-15-10-5
Double Unders
GHD or Abmat situps (preferably GHD)
Since we're limited on GHD's, it's cool with me if 2 people start with the GHD and then do the double unders. This is sure gonna seem like a light day if you aren't familiar with GHD. Expect to be sore in places you didn't know you had muscles.
Thanks so much for following the blog, minions!!!! Keep up the good work, and recruit others. Converting others is part of your holy duty.
Also, check out the myspace page and the youtube channel!
84 pushups, out!
What are they looking at?

3 comments:

Mustafa said...

Somebody fell through the middle of the tire ....

84, 83, 82 ... all done. I had to take a couple days off after last weekend's training sessions. I like double-unders (now that I know how to do them!), so I had to slip in for this morn's WOD. Turns out Luis has learned to do them too and edged me by about 5 seconds. I blame Sarah Palin!

And because I know he reads this blog everyday, congratulations to our new President-Elect, Mr. Obama! :-D

Anonymous said...

Nice to see more and more of you challenging yourselves with the double-unders and GHD!

Lizen 3:32/tuck
Lisa 3:58/tuck
Luis 3:45/RX
Angie 5:18/RX
Kim 4:20/RX
Alex 6:17RX
Lisa 7:20RX
Shoshanna 7:16RX
Jeremy 6:19RX
Oscar 9:46/RX
Stephan 4:43/tuck
Mustafa 3:52/RX

Jose 14:02 Run/Box Jump/Pushup 21/15/9

Anonymous said...

84 done!