Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 17, 2009



Whew! Time to rest after a long week of arduous WOD's. But not for the 5050 club: 33-33-33.

If you have a Facebook account, become a fan of Crossfit360! And if you know a lot about Facebook, please drop me a line-- I'm technologically challenged;)

I wanted to give major kudos to Jeff. You know him. He busts his butt every class, no matter what the WOD. As Mike put it, "He has the brain of a Firebreather, his body is just trying to catch up." Firebreather is a Crossfit term for those crazy people in Crossfit gyms who have sub 3 minute Frans, who run like the wind, do chest-to-bar pullups with ease, and who are always pushing themselves and their bodies to the limit. Jeff, you truly are a Firebreather, and we could all learn a lot by emulating you during our workouts! I don't have a pic of Jeff, so this will have to do ;)

19 comments:

Jeff said...

Wow.....I logged in to post my 32's and found this,,,Thank you very much. I am truly honored.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I am having a blast at XFIT and I can not think of a better program or group of people to work out with and be inspired by.

ROCK ON CF360!!!

P.S. Thank you for using that photo instead of a real one. He's MUCH better looking.

Mustafa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mustafa said...

Wait: that's NOT Jeff? The resemblance is uncanny.

Excellent job Jeff!
Toity-tree.

MikeV said...

Good work Jeff!! Don't think your hard work goes unnoticed. We see you out there giving 110% everytime. Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

33's done, wendy

Andy said...

tre-tre done

Efren said...

33's Done

Efren & Adrianna

Angie said...

33's done

Carmen said...

33,baby!

Luis said...

33's are done.

Jason Hanks said...

33 done... um dont drink then come home and do the 5050 not good at all!!!

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

DeeAnna said...

33 33 33

I have to agree with my wise cousin . . . beer after crossfit, great idea. Beer before crossfit, not so much.

Luis said...

Yes DeeAnna, but what about beer during Crossfit?

jay said...

33

jim said...

32 y 33. En espanòl!

kyle lemburg said...

33 done

Anonymous said...

33s

Jahn

Anonymous said...

Jim- I thought that was a light sabre in your hand at first...demonstrating that you truly can never take the geek out of the girl, I guess.
Jenn

thisoneguy said...

Jeff, you rock.