Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rest


57th!
Crossfit360 came in 57th in fundraising out of the 197 teams that competed in FGB III!!! Hey- that's in the top third, and not bad at all for such a small team (ahem, everyone else...). Next year guys, in addition to building a kick-as* team for the Crossfit Games, I want us to be the TOP fundraisers (lofty goal, I know- this year the top fundraising team raised over $50,000 and the top individual raised over $6,000). We can do it! The best news by far is that combined, everyone blew the total goal out of the water, and we raised $530,101. That is practically double what FGB II raised.
But today, just rest, take it easy, read the paper, and manage to get in 45 pushups, at some point. Check out Joey giving Luis a run for his money...(literally)

14 comments:

Mustafa said...

(Um, Jim, about the photo: you're showing your secret identity, man. Use the mask next time!)

Pushed down 45. Also, thanks to my personal statistician, Tatiana, for coming out yesterday ... and not counting ... and telling me "ew, Daddy, stay away; you're sweaty!" Don't touch!" She did lend a hand with the photos, though, volunteering to take shots with Kim's digital. I hope they came out O.K.

Anonymous said...

45 done!

Anonymous said...

45 are done!

Anonymous said...

45 done for the day.

Anonymous said...

45 done...

Anonymous said...

45 done.
Ben

Anonymous said...

45 pushups during 'da bears game.

Who would win...
Ditka vs. a hurricane, but the name of the hurricane is hurricane Ditka...

Ditka!!!

Anonymous said...

45 done!

Anonymous said...

Agreed Jim, I hope I haven't tipped off the Riddler regarding your whereabouts...he doesn't strike me as a Crossfitter, so we're probably safe.
-J

Anonymous said...

44+45 done

Anonymous said...

Stop posting that I'm Batman! You're totally blowing the anonymity of being a white suburban dude! I mean, who would suspect that? The commute to Gotham alone would rule me out.

45.

Anonymous said...

forty five

Anonymous said...

45 done

Anonymous said...

45 done