Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rest...or practice your grappling!


Happy Sunday! Don't Wanderlei and Shogun look so happy here? Happy, happy! Still gotta do 38 pushups though.
On September 22, there will officially be 100 days left in the year. Anybody have any health-related New Year's resolutions that were a no-go as of January 2? Been saying you'll clean the closet or fix the garage door or write that children's book or take up needlepoint for a long time now? Maybe you've been thinking how you want to get on a regular workout schedule, come try Crossfit or one of the other programs, or lose a few pounds? You get the idea- I'm asking if you have any unfinished business, any goal that you set that has fallen by the wayside (or into the deep fryer at In-n-Out). Time to revisit, dust it off (or peel off the breading), and recommit. Post your goal or aspiration to comments for both support and encouragement, and probably ridicule. No fair saying your goal was to do over 5000 pushups this year, either.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that is why guys like grappling....

Anonymous said...

5:30 AM CROSSFIT STARTS TOMORROW!!!
5:30 AM CROSSFIT STARTS TOMORROW!!!
5l30 AM CROSSFIT STARTS TOMORROW!!!

SPECIAL DOOR-PRIZES FOR THE FIRST 25 CUSTOMERS!!!

CELEBRITY GUESTS SCHEDULED TO APPEAR- DAVID HASSELHOFF, ANDY DICK, ROSEANNE BARR, WILL FERRELL, ANGELINA JOLIE AND MANY MORE!!!

Anonymous said...

38 done.. if angelina jolie is coming i want to teach her some graoppling moves.


GO ANGELS!!!

Anonymous said...

38 done. If I dream about Crossfit at 5:30 am does that count?

Anonymous said...

38 pushups...
This just keeps going and going, ha!
Keep it up everyone, you'll be there before you know it!
Time to go stuff my face at a zone approved bbq...

Anonymous said...

38 done.
my body aches from Lv 1 Testing. that was rough

Anonymous said...

I had my hart set on coaching the 5:30 AM class...... but Jason really really wanted it........
Good thing is you will be done by the time you get to work.... or you can always workout and then go back to bed....
Make sure to take a picture of the first class!

Mustafa said...

38 done and verified by my faithful statistician, Tatiana.

Be sure to get to bed early tonight: 5:30 a.m. crossfit has GOT TO BE the way to start the day!

And don't hassle the Hoff!

Anonymous said...

o shit. I thought the 5:30 starts tuesday. anyways let's see how that goes (i'm sure everyone will be barfin all over the place. Actually that would probably just be me....)

Epic fail
Steve

did my requirements for the day.

Anonymous said...

38 done.
Ben

Anonymous said...

36+37+38 done. One of the WOD's last week took me out for a few days. Thought I was just sore but I think it was a little more than that. No worries, I'll be back for more punishment this week.

Anonymous said...

38 done with the style, grace, and aplomb that has come to be expected from all those who observe me do pushups.

Anonymous said...

38 done!

Anonymous said...

38 done

Anonymous said...

If Roseanne is showing up tomorrow I'll be up bright and early in my biker shorts to grapple

Anonymous said...

"It's only gay if you're not laughing"...so I guess it's okay?