Friday, October 24, 2008

Skills, Rest, or Makeup... and GOOD LUCK FIGHTERS!!!!


Time to either take it easy, make up what you've missed, or work on those areas that need improving. If you notice, we moved the rings so now it's much easier to practice ring dips & muscle ups (yeah!). I'll also be bringing in 3 more sets of rings next week.
Good luck to all the fighers on their fights tonight!!! Especially Steve and Mike- two of the greatest Crossfit Coaches in the universe! Do your best. We're all behind you!
Don't forget those pushups guys. It'd be a shame to start messing up now... we're so close!
I'm in NY for a couple of days. Check it out- this is Crossfit NYC's logo and site. I tried to find a cool pic of the outside of their place, but this was the best I could do.

6 comments:

Kim Ball said...

I wish I was in NYC, Jenn! :)

So, one last reminder to everyone to check out the "Lessons from my Crossfit family" posts on my blog from this past week...

I wanted to share some Crossfit wisdom w/ my readers from all over the world, so I wrote some fun stuff about our beloved instructors: Jenn, Steve, Jason, and Jeannie. Check it out HERE

I think you'll enjoy it.
Next week -- election-themed posts about health/fitness!

Oh, and feel free to leave some fun comments... my readers seem to be a bit shy since I started blogging :)

Kim Ball said...

Okay, Moose - you're gonna have to give me another html tutorial!

Here's the link:
www.deliberatemovement.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Where are you guys, guys?
-Jenn

Anonymous said...

10AM CLASS
Row 500m/4 rounds
Jason-2:02/2:08/2:17/2:12
12Burpees/12Pullups(10 rounds)
Jeremy-21:01
Way to push it you guys!

Where is everyone else? I know there are more crossfit junkies than just Jason and Jeremy out there. This is one addiction that is actually good for you. Remember that consistency is a key component to getting better, faster and stronger. With that said, get your rest tomorrow and get ready for next week. Embrace the pain!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR FIGHTERS IN VEGAS!!!

Anonymous said...

71 & 72 done today.

Anonymous said...

72 are done