Thursday, October 30, 2008

WOD October 31, 2008


Happy Halloween!!! :)
We are SO doing a costume-mandatory Halloween Throwdown next year. I only wish I had seen the idea earlier. Don't worry- I have 365 days to plan for 2009...
If you show up in costume today and agree to be photographed and possibly filmed at Steve's discretion (while working out of course), I will be personally indebted to your greatness and will either a) name a workout after you or b) give you a pass on the last 10 days of the pushup club. Not sure about wearing a costume? Check out this guy in all of his awesome-ness.
Enough already. Here's the WOD:
5 rounds for time:
7 push jerks (weight is your choice)
15 pullups
25 abmat situps
Nice one huh? Don't forget the 78 pushups- icing on the cake!
While you're at it, check out this article on fitness regimen fatigue from Jason. Not that you could ever get bored with Crossfit! http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/fitness-training/fatigue.html

11 comments:

Kim Ball said...

Where was everyone today??
You guys missed my awesome devil costume!
But, so you won't be too sad, I'll put some pics up today on my blog (of just the wig b/c I had to take them myself!)
CLICK HERE

Word verification: foxine
Like the foxy diva I am today!!

Oh, and no rips today... wore gloves!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that push jerk... Happy Halloween!!

Sara 20::59 65#
Kim 12:30 85#

Chris 13:30 95#
Marissa 16:40 75#
Ericka 17:35 55#
Steven 21:41 155#

Kelly 30/20/20 Tom 19:15

Anonymous said...

78 done...

Mustafa said...

Did my 78 in between Krav instructor training breaks with Eyal Yanilov and a bunch of other Krav Krazies. 3 more days to go (7-hour training days). Probably won't get into XFit till Tuesday.

Happy Hallowen!!

Anonymous said...

78 done.

Anonymous said...

I know I just left my comment, but the next word verification is "astless". I couldn't pass it up.

Anonymous said...

78 done...
Jenn that was cruel to offer a pass on the last 10 days of the pushup club for dressing up for Halloween. I'm sure everyone wants to finish now after 78 days. I'm wondering what the next 100 days will bring us.
Word verification - actual

Anonymous said...

Sadly I'm stuck on 62. How does one motivate to catch up when they are so far behind? I'm thinking I am out of the race :(

Anonymous said...

Yes, Larry, I'm cruel and manipulative when it comes to getting funny pictures...
-J

Mustafa said...

Come on, Margo, you can still do it! Just throw in a few extra pushups with your current sets to make up the difference, like do an extra 30 each day after a break. That should count!

Anonymous said...

78 done!!